PDI Services and Benefits
• No long-term commitments
• No bonuses
• No stock incentives
• No severance
• No human resources
• Access to PRM staff for Tax or Special reporting
• PDI personnel can provide services for a limited
number of clients, often a single client.
• PDI personnel work under the direction and supervision
of clients’ senior management.
• PDI personnel services are billed on a Cost-Plus basis
(Salary + payroll burden + benefits plus a markup).
• PDI personnel are salaried employees and participate in
PDI’s extensive fringe benefits. (Insurance, Payroll, 401K, etc)
• PDI personnel are covered by workers compensation, general
liability, professional liability and non-owned auto insurance