Enhance your company’s team with an experienced CFO
Having a knowledgeable CFO on your staff can greatly improve the overall success of your company. While hiring a full-time CFO for your business may be wise, for many small or medium sized businesses it is unnecessary.
Our qualified and experienced staff performs the duties of a CFO for you, on a part-time or temporary basis. Members of our staff have years of experience in the role of a CFO and in fulfilling the needed CFO duties for a business, such as:
- Analyzing past and current performance of your company and then developing a plan to build on the company’s prior successes and learn from past experiences.
- Working with owners, managers, staff, customers, banks, attorneys, and other business professionals to improve existing processes and implement new policies and procedures that will result in a more efficient and effective workflow.
- Taking care of the high-level business tasks, allowing for managers to have more time to concentrate on day-to-day activities of the company.
- Generating and utilizing timely and accurate financial reports to aid in tracking cash flow, achieving goals, and using industry benchmarking techniques for forecasting and budgeting.
- Allowing your company to have increased confidence in its overall financial strategy and goals.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses, and improving your company’s internal controls.
- Working on corporate tax planning and financial strategies for your company.
- Assisting in preparing for a merger, audit, acquisition, or sale.
- Working on special projects as needed.